Mary-Kate Olsen And Olivier Sarkozy Got Married!

Olsens Anonymous Blog Mary Kate Olsen Twins Husband Olivier Sarkozy Wedding Married Cigarette Bowls Smile Wavy Hair Close Up
Olsens Anonymous Blog Mary Kate Olsen Twins Husband Olivier Sarkozy Wedding Married Cigarette Bowls Smile Wavy Hair

Congrats are in order for Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy—According to Vanity Fair, the couple got married this past Friday in New York City! Head over to VF for details on the intimate ceremony.

Can’t wait to see photos of what she wore!


  1. Filed under "so crazy it just might work??"

  2. My god ! Hype !



  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Not wrongly tiredness Abs just before these physical exercises, the way it may impede these lifting, rather than become reliant upon supports (like any strength training belt), while this may detract Power Precision out of your stabilizing muscle tissues. Side-note: You'll have read some people reference your mid/lower rear as well as Abs while your "core" as well as.


  5. Just curious...I've seen that you've noted in past posts that they were already married last year. Did they hint that maybe they were to throw people off?

  6. Can't wait!! Love this post!
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

  7. I'm glad she is finally happy :)

  8. I have a few friends that do too. Only two though. One of them won't admit it, but takes pictures ALL the time, with a cheapo digital camera. And the other has her own business and has the professional camera and everything. I can see the passion in both of the two. But.. I can't find anything in me.. But I love it.
    But, I'm not going to get any where without being good. And they don't do anything but point and shoot! And it comes out PERFECT.

    I've let my friend use my camera sometimes, I have an in-between camera, and she does the same thing as I do. But hers come out as if she's using a thousand dollar camera! And mine come out just like a digital camera...
    I love photography, and I don't want to give up.

    IS there a way to help me? Like, tips and such??
    Photoshoot with Matt Manning

  9. I thought I found the right man, this guy treated me good and better than others at first and fell in love instantly. He promised me a life together and meeting our parents to talk about our marriage (; I get attached way too easily and I was already madly in love with him.

    The guy I have dated for 5 months decided to call it off for no reason on his birthday, last month, and decided to hang out with girls!!! He was my third. I had no one to talk to because I made my relationship private and I wanted to surprise my parent. I needed him back ASAP, I don’t see myself loving another person. I was ready to do anything just to spend my entire life with him.

    I was advised by a Priest to email dr. wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com for a strong and powerful love spell that will bring him back within hours, the priest recommended dr Wakina because he has been tested and trusted for 20 years. Though I was afraid at first, because I don’t want to harm anybody, but I noticed too that Dr. Wakina’s love spell is not harmful and it worked perfectly.

    I’m recommending him too, if you want to get back to your lover within hours, because it worked for me, I and my ex are now back again, we now live the live that we dreamed of. Thanks for taking your time to read this testimony and don’t forget to email dr. wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...