9.30.2015

The Best Looks From The Row's S/S 2016 Show In Paris

Olsens Anonymous Blog Style Fashion The Row Spring 2016 Ready To Wear Collection Paris Show Sheer Breezy High Waisted photo Olsens-Anonymous-Blog-Style-Fashion-The-Row-Spring-2016-Ready-To-Wear-Collection-Paris-Show-Sheer-Breezy-High-Waisted.jpg
Olsens Anonymous Blog Style Fashion The Row Spring 2016 Ready To Wear Collection Paris Show Hats Suit Crochet Top photo Olsens-Anonymous-Blog-Style-Fashion-The-Row-Spring-2016-Ready-To-Wear-Collection-Paris-Show-Hats-Suit-Crochet-Top.jpg
Olsens Anonymous Blog Style Fashion The Row Spring 2016 Ready To Wear Collection Paris Show High Waisted Wide Leg Pant Suit photo Olsens-Anonymous-Blog-Style-Fashion-The-Row-Spring-2016-Ready-To-Wear-Collection-Paris-Show-High-Waisted-Wide-Leg-Pant-Suit.jpg
Olsens Anonymous Blog Style Fashion The Row Spring 2016 Ready To Wear Collection Paris Show Oversized Suit White Dress photo Olsens-Anonymous-Blog-Style-Fashion-The-Row-Spring-2016-Ready-To-Wear-Collection-Paris-Show-Oversized-Suit-White-Dress.jpg
Olsens Anonymous Blog Style Fashion The Row Spring 2016 Ready To Wear Collection Paris Show Sheer Mesh Bra Black Pants photo Olsens-Anonymous-Blog-Style-Fashion-The-Row-Spring-2016-Ready-To-Wear-Collection-Paris-Show-Sheer-Mesh-Bra-Black-Pants.jpg
Photos via: Vogue

Here are some of the top looks from The Row's breezy-chic S/S 2016 collection. This was the Olsen twins' first time showing in Paris, and the outcome was even more magical than usual.

Head over to Vogue to see the rest!

7 comments:

  1. The Row has done it again, modern, sophisticated and cool

    http://lifeandcity.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check out my olsen twins channel. i recreate their makeup look using affordable makeup
      youtube.com./letmebreal

      Delete
  2. Dear Dr. Wakina via (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com), my name is Irene Cody; I’m thanking you for the love spell, done on me and my boyfriend, thanks for your consideration when I was dyeing with an indecisive spirit. You helped me get together with the man I have been loving for years.
    “I and my lover have been friends for years and lovers several times, but I wanted more, because I never knew if he had feelings for me or if he loves me more than I do, until I started dating our friend, I later realized that, I was making a huge mistake, I love him dearly and I wouldn’t do anything to hurt him, and I knew right inside of me, that he loves me, but I wanted him to prove it.
    He told me and proved to me exactly what I wanted, after he found out that I am going out with our friend, but he continued with his ex in a relationship that is ending (that relationship of his was one of the reasons for me to seek another) because he thinks that I’m with another man.”
    That’s the reason why am thanking Dr. Wakina, for the love spell that united us again, after 4 months without him, we are back now, stronger than ever because the love spell was cast according to his wish. Thank you Dr. Wakina and I will thank you more after our marriage. Contact him via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clarity and ethereal vibe of this collection ^_^ It would be awesome if we can see the fluid motions of the outfits in real life ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first dress you'e picked in so stunning <3
    https://whiteandpinkpeony.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is been said that one good turn deserved another that is the reasoning why i am using this medium to thank Dr.Ogudugu for his assistance during my time of hardship in my relationship. But looking at it from this angle that Dr.Ogudugu has saved my relationship by casting a spell for me which brought my lover within period of 48 hours, What really shocked me emotional was that my lover has been more romantic since the help of Dr.Ogudugu. In order to do a lot of people huge favor i will write down the details of Dr.Ogudugu via email greatogudugu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...