12.05.2012

LOOK OF THE DAY: ASHLEY

OLSENS ANONYMOUS ASHLEY OLSEN FASHION STYLE BLOG YELLOW TORT SUNGLASSES LEOPARD PRINT SCARF LEATHER BOMBER JACKET GREY GRAY CARDIGAN SWEATER LEGGINGS KNEE HIGH BALENCIAGA BOOTS VINTAGE FENDI CROC TOTE BAG

Get the look...
+ Elizabeth and James River Sunglasses
+ Marc by Marc Jacobs Graphic Animal Print Collar Scarf
+ BDG Vegan Leather Bomber Jacket
+ Rag & Bone Abingdon Cardigan in Grey
+ Alexander Wang Pelican Crocodile-Embossed Satchel Bag
+ Alexander Wang Croc-effect leather tote
+ So Low High Rise Stirrup Leggings
+ TOPSHOP Winters Knight Wedge Boots by CJG
+ Neil Barrett White Avignon High Boot in Black

19 comments:

  1. This is a great look - love those boots. xA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole look, especially the bag!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to live in this.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley have a great style! I like this photo!
    From www.xeanafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why I want my own line...so I can wear my own stuff!!


    http://lavieenliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Great style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect look. I LOVE IT!


    nckopp.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE!
    HTTP://OPPOSITELIPSTICK.BLOGSPOT.BE/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oddly enough loving that combo of leggings and knee high boots. ashley rocks any kind of '90s trend


    http://www.vasilievablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. definitely... love those boots!!!

    Kisses
    <3 Val
    www.beautyval13.blogspot.com (1st giveaway is on!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spot on with this write-up, I actually assume this website
    needs

    rather more consideration. I’ll most likely be again
    to learn rather more, thanks for that info.
    Also see my page :: space bag organizer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ash can do no wrong in my eyes. Also, I require more black leggings, and a pair of killer leather over the knee boots. Phenom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's awesome to visit this web page and reading the views of all mates concerning this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

    Check out my weblog ... read what they said about it
    my website :: cash advance loan illinois

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...