7.25.2011

ELIZABETH & JAMES CENTINELA GLASSES

ELIZABETH AND JAMES CENTINELA EYE GLASSES 1
ELIZABETH AND JAMES CENTINELA EYE GLASSES 2
ph: my own

This isn't something I normally do on OA, but I couldn't resist sharing my new glasses from the ELIZABETH & JAMES optical collection! I couldn't get the CENTINELA style out of my mind after making my post on the collection a couple weeks ago! I love the cat-eye design + the softness the tortoise color brings to the thick frames. One of my other favorite details is how the style name is etched on the inside!

You can get the centinela frames HERE or find other styles from the collection HERE.

xo

19 comments:

  1. Snob follows YOU!

    Thanks for visiting snob.

    love us xxx

    snob fashionsource here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous! I love them, they're so beautiful and chic. :-)

    xoxo Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh i want these glasses ;)



    Cover: AMY WINEHOUSE x HEDI SLIMANE http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing those and the ombre ones on Shopbop for a while now. I just can't decide and can only afford one pair :( Great pictures btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! Too bad I only allow myself to have one pair of each style...and I already have a cat-eye one from Alexander McQueen...=(

    Not that, THAT's anything to complain about...

    http://www.atelier630.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, very sixties


    theoutfitdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I want a pair for myself!

    www.lovebbags.com
    for the love of Balenciaga

    ReplyDelete
  9. your camera is really good! I want those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these!

    www.evolvmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had my eyes on these glasses since they debuted. Do you know if they are just fashion glasses or if prescription lenses can be added to the frames? I'd love to get a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!
    Wish you did personal posts more often!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks everyone! glad you like ;)

    the luxe standard- yes you can buy the glasses and bring them to an optical store to have your prescription lenses added! lenscrafters is great for this.

    limitless fashion- thanks! for more of my personal posts check out my other blog Le Fashion: http://lefashionimage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...