12.14.2008

quick note + new mary-kate

sorry for the hiatus. i don't know if you have all heard about the crazy ice storm in the northeast...it was pretty bad and we still don't have power. we haven't had power since thursday night :( so i drove out to my boyfriend's father's house for heat, a much needed shower and to let you all know what's up.
hope to be back up and running soon. miss you all.
i leave you with a new shot of mk at the screening ofthe screening of "Benjamin Button"
xo


olsen-files

11 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this Olsen blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. does mk's head look weird to anybody else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck hope ist over soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. TAKE CARE ! & thanks for updating!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omogosh its like Montreal in 1996! People had no power for up top 6 weeks! We had none for 2 weeks so I COMPLETELY know what you're going through at the moment! I can't believe I missed this news- I guess we've been sooo unexpectedly snowed under here that I've just been focused on that.

    I'm thinking of you and hope the power is back REAL SOON! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is that bag???? i want it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what state do you live in?
    I'm in Maine and luckily I only lost power for a few hours.
    I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her shoes are always so fabolulus !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds awful, hope you are o.k.
    Take Care,
    Love the scarf in this pick
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...